Navara STX 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plod

Reaction score
Hello everyone. This is my first time at this so I hope it works. I have purchased a new Navara STX 550 and I hope to take delivery in early March.

This is my first Navara. My current vehicle is a 2001 3Lt manual Patrol which I have had from new. Been a great vehicle with no issues and once the Navara arrives It will be up for sale.

Plod

Thanks Krafty and Dave. Looking forward to its arrival. Interesting to see how well it tows the van. By the figures it should do it well, 170 kw and 550nm of torque and 7 speed auto.

Plod

No worries Rescue, you will be the 1st place. What does anyone know about East Coast Bullbars compared to ARB etc? Thinking I might prefer the alloy bar due to weight etc. Not fitting a winch.

plod

if your not going off road they my be ok,they are too low for most of us to go places. did you get to drive one before buying ?

Montana, No mate. I have driven the one with 2.5 motor, this one is subject to approval. There were none available to drive. The majority of the ship load that is arriving now are to be registered as demos so the dealer told me the other day.

plod

ARB hands down. But I am a bit of a tragic I guess. Nah, I just really appreciate the quality and aesthetics of their gear is all....

I hope they send a few to Adelaide, I wouldn't mind a quick drive. My only problem with them is the fact that are auto and I like a manual in the country, especially after having driven a auto for so long. Although an 8sp manual would get annoying.

When in March do they expect it?

lol would not surprise me either, I heard a bloke where I would has had his order delayed until late August, he is thinking of canceling it and buying a cruiser

Even the poms are whinging about delays in delivery and it's so unlike a pom to whinge.

Latest posts

Back