Navara winch brace - I want one!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The "skippy" reasons are entirely valid, particularly for those who do a lot of country driving at dawn and dusk. I used to live out of town and had several near misses. However I certainly don't want to make this into a "bull bar bashing" thread as I think they definitely have their place. I just can't justify one at the moment as 90% of my driving is in town with the odd venture out and about into the hills etc.

I suppose the financial aspect is also playing on my mind at the moment, because to set up with bar + winch is at least $2.8k... maybe when I can afford it I will go out and buy a bar... just seems to be a bit dangerous for me as these suburban crusaders tend to do stupid things and I don't want to kill someone just because my bull bar hit them at head height...
Check out the deals that Powerful 4x4 , Roo Systems and Tigerz11 are doing. Not bad value for your money!

Cheers Brad

Check out the deals that Powerful 4x4 , Roo Systems and Tigerz11 are doing. Not bad value for your money!

Cheers Brad

Would love to use them but from what I have seen on their online stores they don't stock anything for Spanish D40's. Same goes for Ironman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back