Need advice! 2'' lift d22 / no lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aron1991

Reaction score
Need a little help, im undecided on what brand of lift to get, if the navara had coils i'd know streight away.. im new to the whole independent front end and leafs at the rear.. arb said ruffly $2k to get old man emu put in... is their any way i can wind up the front suspension so its the same height as the back? ( standard suspension at the moment ) i put a bullbar on and it has sagged the front right down! help!

Get some ironman hd torsion bars, fit them and wind them up. Should get about 2 inch's to level the truck. You'll be up for about $350

what joshman said see zordo
and wind the standard torsion bars right up until you can replace them
that will help

everything lol.

full efs kits, full ironman kits, tough dog kits etc etc etc. give him a buzz he will tell you everything you need to know.

what a mad dog hahaha. how does he get it cheaper? does he have connections?!

if you were local in brissy, he'd do a full 2" install for less than $1400. he's buys direct from the importer and doesn't charge an arm and a leg for the install. he'll even package and send kits around australia

do a google for "zordo's 4wd suspension" he should be the first result.

i just checked out his website his prices are ridiculous so cheap! the only thing is im from melbourne.. who would install it for me if i brought of zordo?

my local pedders quoted me $275 to fit my own kit after he quoted me $2100 to supply and fit theres
try them

yeah true thanks for the pointers, i sent an email off to zondo so ill wait for a reply and all!

also joshman what do you think of taipain 3'' exhaust? how much that set you back?

hey mate, i've got no idea what the taipan exhaust cost. it was already on the truck when i bought her. but she goes pretty good. in all honesty any 3" exhaust will do the job. i like the taipan system, it's got a ceramic coated 3" dump pipe as well as a sensor nipple (?) on the dump pipe as well. so i can drop an EGT sensor in when i want to.

i see, yeah i was interested in taipain exhaust.. although i heard different things about 2011 model can't put a exhaust on because of a few sensors you cant bypass? i need to look into it more!

3" systems are hard to find for d22 with yd25 motor. No one wants to fit them cause they are bs to fit. I have only just found someone to do the dump on mine in stainless steel I think but I'm not sure on what size. Suncoast exhaust do a 3" for them and apparently are well priced.

Just installed a 3" system from Scotts Rods in ipswich on to a patrol wagon. Went in a dream, wish they were all this simple

so do most people go 2 1/2 for d22 ud25? whats the difference from a 3'' to 2 1/2.. power.. note?

thanks scotty, im from kilsyth just around the corner from croydon! ill give him a buzz!

Latest posts

Back