Need advice! 2'' lift d22 / no lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aron the problem with the 2009 onwards d22 is that the dam turbo is so close to the firewall and the studs are to long. Which leads to them having to remove the turbo completely. Most companies will reject even looking at it cause its a pain. Some companies like beaudesert exhaust just do it cause it makes them money. Suncoast exhaust use your existing dump pipe and cut the cat out weld a flange onto where your cat used to be then put whatever size system you wish to install after that. I am getting a call from Scotts Rods in ipswich tomoz about getting mine done in biggest material they can do it in which I think is 2.5-2.75" stuff and also fitting a cat in it so I keep it legal.

Cheers
Rusty

thats why then i did hear a few things from 09 onward's to currant model, but at the end of the day with a 09-011 you can still put a exhaust on their has to be ways around it correct?

thats why then i did hear a few things from 09 onward's to currant model, but at the end of the day with a 09-011 you can still put a exhaust on their has to be ways around it correct?

Yep. Just find someone that doesn't have a crap attitude about wanting to do it.

Goodluck

ill phone around and find someone who will take time and pride.. i dont mind paying i just want best results :)

You don't need to remove the turbo to fit the dump pipe, you just have to remove a few of the studs from the exhaust housing.

Latest posts

Back