Need advice on a trip being planned out of broome!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys,

Alright, so I have been put in charge of planning a holiday out of broome to wherever I want to go (I have been given a time frame of 2 weeks). We will be leaving around the 14th to the 16th of september.

The vehicle that I have is a nissan navara 3L TD with a sundowner uhf radio and a gme arial, 2 inch lift, 265/75R16 BFG tyres, ARB canopy and a custom made dual battery system. It is a capable truck but it will just be me and my partner so I cant be doing anything to hard.

North, south or in-land? We are from perth (and after the holiday thats where we will be heading back to) so we have to keep in mind that the more we travel up, the more fuel we will use on the way down.

However, with that in mind Im after a holiday that has a mix a different terrains (sand, rock, water and mud etc).

If anyone had any holiday ideas, has done a trip like this before or if anyone wants to come with us as a convoy then let me know.
Thanks

:party: TIME!!!!!

Back