New 2010 Navara has been bought !!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brikelly

Reaction score
Just picked up my new altitude blue 2010 navara. As i drove away it away i heard that toyota hilux's had a massive recall due to acceleration and brakes and all i could do is hug my steering wheel cause i made a right choice !!!!

Toyota hiluxs not breakable pffffft. I say Navara number 1 !

Well done, good choice.

Should of bought a D22 though, lol.

Does the Mrs like the hair dryer feature. Sorry mate its just a joke on here.

Dave.

Congrats and welcome. Us mobile salon drivers don't mind the company, pay Dave no attention, he's just jealous that his car doesn't have decent Residual Current Devices installed.

I'll take the Hilux's dodgey tailshaft bearing over the D40's pretzel front diff any day!.

All you have to do is open the air filter box on a Thai build D40, and you'll wish you'd bought the Toyota. I don't know why they even bother fitting one, all it stops is insects and house bricks, everything else goes straight through to the turbo. Three different service guy's have taken photo's of the dirt inside the intact ducting, but Nissan Aus refuse to except there is a problem.

I say good onya Toyota, I wish Nissan had the balls to recall all their dodgey shit.

I'll take the Hilux's dodgey tailshaft bearing over the D40's pretzel front diff any day!.

All you have to do is open the air filter box on a Thai build D40, and you'll wish you'd bought the Toyota. I don't know why they even bother fitting one, all it stops is insects and house bricks, everything else goes straight through to the turbo. Three different service guy's have taken photo's of the dirt inside the intact ducting, but Nissan Aus refuse to except there is a problem.

I say good onya Toyota, I wish Nissan had the balls to recall all their dodgey shit.

That'll learns ya for not buyin a '22

That'll learns ya for not buyin a '22

Maybe, but everytime I look at Aido's D22 front end, I feel blessed getting the other Thai crapper.
My Nav is the worst 4WD I've ever owned a series 1 Landrover is better to drive. 1 more year left and it's gone.

Hopefully I can get one of these otherwise I'll go back to a Landcrusher.

Attachments

• jeep_gladiator_concept.jpg
    jeep_gladiator_concept.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 48
We've got a 2 door Wrangler, barely enough room for the mini fox terror. But your right, it's one down fall of the LWB Wrangler, it's actually longer than a Landcruiser, but it's ground clearance more than makes up for that. The drive line in the Wrangler shit's over everything else on the market. That's a good enough reason for me to buy one. Plus I reckon they look the goods, even though you need to wear a kidney belt to pick up the bread and milk.

Gday all,
Stewy here...almost in the same boat myself. Mine rolled off the ship in Brisbane docks on 10/9/10. Should have it by Oct long weekend...HURRAAAH!
Whats the 'hairdryer' option??

Stewy, it's a joke between D22 and D40 owners. There are some ducts under the front seats in a D40 dual cab that emit warm air for the passengers in the rear. These were quickly coined "hair dryers" even though only hobbits have enough hair on their feet to warrant the use of these devices.

I'm a proud mobile salon owner myself, be proud of how you wield your hair mousse! Luke Skywalker had a light sabre - that's nothing compared to my GHD styling wand!

I just called them mobile Salon for all there creature comforts and the smooth ride.

Real men drive the D22. Lol.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back