new 2012 st d40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
I've gotta say i am impressed with my new d40 it's a lot more refind than my old 06 rx rattler. It takes off normal no wanting to stall, the turbo lag is gone and the power increase is noticeable. And the engine it self has a nice note to it too' Got say very pleased so far the only thing that anoyed me was there was no front camber adjuster lol:rofl2:

Im liking the new 2012 ST too mate, throw up a few pics of your ride if you can.

Hey guys,

Yep... my first Navara (2012 ST) and I'm loving it... my workmate has a 2011 ST and it just sh*ts all over it in quality and refinements (climate control, bluetooth, better motor/turbo, 5spd auto vs 4spd, better rims, quieter nicer note etc, fold up rear seats, ABLS diffs). It is quite a spin out how much changed in 1 model year.

Whats interesting that the 2012 ST lost over the 2011 is: colour coded door handles, remote fuel filler release & 6 stacker CD player.

As mine is a company car it has to stay moderately stock... but has: K&N Filter, LRA big tank, couple of small lightforce spotties, front recovery points... does the trick for me :)

Simmo

Hey guys,

Yep... my first Navara (2012 ST) and I'm loving it... my workmate has a 2011 ST and it just sh*ts all over it in quality and refinements (climate control, bluetooth, better motor/turbo, 5spd auto vs 4spd, better rims, quieter nicer note etc, fold up rear seats, ABLS diffs). It is quite a spin out how much changed in 1 model year.

Whats interesting that the 2012 ST lost over the 2011 is: colour coded door handles, remote fuel filler release & 6 stacker CD player.

As mine is a company car it has to stay moderately stock... but has: K&N Filter, LRA big tank, couple of small lightforce spotties, front recovery points... does the trick for me :)

Simmo

just get your information right, your 2012 140kw navara has the same transmission as every single other auto back to 2005, they are all 5 speed auto except for the v6 diesel which is 7 speed

I actually like the dash better in my old 2010 ST with the little dish in the top and the ash tray fro my coins, along with the front seats which are softer and have a height adjuster, BUT all the other goodies the new one has makes up for it, the better tray, fold up rear seats, better blue tooth system, the extra power, BETTER FUEL ECONOMY, the extra safety of extra airbags, vdc ect

That little dish is good for holding a scanguage if you ever learn to use it nathan :ha:

That little dish is good for holding a scanguage if you ever learn to use it nathan :ha:

I know! i was going to steel your idea on the positioning of it........ but know im actually going to have to use my own brain....... dam IT!! it always hurts when i have to do that. :cray:

Oh and i wont ever learn how to use it....... i just want to add it to my signiture!! its the only reason i bought the thing :hmmmm2:

Use your brain sparingly you have two years or so to do the work before you will want to get rid of it again.

May as well add it to your sig, not like you've updated with with your new purchase.

updating isnt my thing...... oh you mean change my sig,, does that involve more use of the brain?? i hope not!!

Back