New bloke in perth!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinklz

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Twinklz here.

I just bought a 2009 dual cab, D22 navara 2.5 CR from a dealership in perth.

It came with an alloy unicorn manufactured tray with lockable under tray, 265/70/16 " Bridgestone Dueler 697's, heavy duty towbar, factory steel winch bar, alloy sidesteps and about 20 kgs of cement underneath the sidesteps!

The plan is to wear the current A/T's and replace them with With Bridgestone H/T's, throw a winch on the front, steel scrub bar and sidestep combo, long range tank, steel tray, cruise control, factory dat nav, small roof rack, uhf and 27mhz radios, spotlights and a few light bars.

I primarily do highway kilometers going down south and mucking around in the pine forests, so I routinely have animal strikes and underbody strikes from tree branches.

I'm hoping to tag along on some navara trips though!

Thanks maye, I'm hoping it'll last me a few years, hopefully with the lack of serious offroading it'll be a great long distance cruiser.

Welcome mate. Throw up some pics if you can. I'm in perth too, down near rockingham, not that I like to admit that lol

I quite like busso, but a lot of my time is spent with the local subaru offroad club, so there's never a dull moment!

Latest posts

Back