New Perth Member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bm0

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been lurking for a while.. gleaning information from you all.. and what a wealth of information you all are. So I have finally got around to introducing myself!

My name is Brad and I live in the northern suburbs of Perth. I bought my 08 diesel, manual STX in March and I have managed to put 20000km's on it since (I like driving)

Currently mods are:

Snugtop Canopy (already on vehicle)
Nissan Alloy Bar (same again)
Dual Batterys
Roof Racks and Awning
2in Ironman Lift
265/75/16 Bridgestone D694's on factory alloys

So far I love the car, has been very good to me on the several trips to Esperance that I have done since I got it.

Below is a favourite pic of mine on one of the trips to Esperance

IMG_4716.jpg

Hope to catch up with some of you on a Perth trip sometime!

Brad

Welcome mate.

Nicely setup D40.

Can you put your location into your profile as it makes it easier in future, with future questions. Just put Perth or whatever you like.

Anyways, enjoy the site and get into it.

Hi Dave,

I was actually just in the process of filling that out when you posted!

Thanks

Brad

Sorry I jumped the gun. Most people dont do it and when they ask questions, it makes it harder to answer at times.

What else you got planned for it ?

I would like to look at replacing the front bar with something steel.. not too sure what yet..

Also would like to replace the side steps with something more solid and finish off my storage in the back with some drawers (already have some boxes over the arches and a spot for my small engel)

Other than that... get it dirty as often as possible, unfortunately I just had to pay out $700 for 2 oil leaks at 6000kms out of warranty :( so that deals with money set aside for the car for at least a little while!

bbryant 85 i missed your post.

I am in clarkson, so only a little bit south of you!!

Scotty I also missed your post, I have looked at your sliders and I do like, especially the lower angle ones (i have a young daughter so i need a step)

I do wonder if freight might makes yours expensive over here though? We are a long way apart!!

Latest posts

Back