New D22,decals,speedo,blue tooth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broomanbass

Reaction score
Hi.I have just purchased a new Navara,STR, on the tail gate, DX on the doors???.I had suspicions on the speedo,every body is flying past while doing 100kms on the speedo,I hooked up my Navman,around 83kms.on that,I have noticed a lot of comments on this sight regarding this problem,I had a 2003 model previously and it was almost spot on.First new car I have ever had,hope things improve,I am not sure whether I have a STR or a DX,I contacted the dealer and there seems to be a mistake in the decal fitting???Another little issue I have I cant find how to set up my phone to blue tooth,cant even find the same radio/cd unit in the handbook,I would appreciate any assistance that you may be able to give me.I really like the Nissan forum,very interesting reading.

G'day mate and welcome to the forum.Do you have electric mirrors and nice interior in 2 tone or is it basic.If it is very basic it is a DX but if you have all the options in it it is an STR.
Pretty silly stuffing up the decals though.

might od been a trayback at some stage and has had a tub put back on it (from a STR). The DX and STR came out with different size tyres, with the DX being quite a deal smaller, and if you have the larger tyres on now its gonna throw the speedo out a bit.
Maybe the dealer made a mistake or maybe they reckon its better to sell the DX at the STR price. hmmm, as scotty said, the interior/mirrors, electrics all will point quickly to its model.

Last edited:
Did you buy brand new? If so i thought the no longer made Dual Cab DX, only single.

Latest posts

Back