New D40. Now what colour?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like black and would always consider it as a possible colour for any new car (until someone invents a colour that doesn't scratch or get dirty at least) but I do like that new blue colour if the picture is anything to go by. Of course in person it probably looks different to the pic but either way I'd probably choose that blue since it appears they got rid of the blue they had when I brought mine.

Silver,unless you're ghey! :devil:

Dammit, you mean to say after all these years and all the cars I've owned there was only 1 time for several years I wasn't ghey?

That's a hell of a disappointment dealers should make it a priority to warn buyers that colours maketh the man! Until Nissan release Nav's in pink I'm not upgrading.

I have a black 1962 mercedes and it looks great polished and going out on a sunday drive, my wife has a real dark blue almost black car I ordered my new 2010 ST and have been waiting a month for black, I was told I could have any colour now, but if I wanted black I would have to wait, I still think they look bllody nice in black, any colour will show dirt and scratches I had a Landcruiser 80 series silver that showed scratches any light colours will also show dirt, gravel rds etc will make a white or silver look dirty.
Personal prefference, I love the black anddon't intenddoing hard core 4x4 with it I'll just be as careful as I can

i'm going for the silver. my stx king cab arrives next week and i was told my only choices if i wanted it anytime soon where white, silver or red. didn't want white as it looks too commercial. tossed a coin between the red and silver and silver won. happy with that though i think it was the way my heart was going anyway.
i have had a couple of silver cars before and still own a silver bmw. i'm pretty lazy when it comes to washing the cars and the silver doesn't look too bad even when it's filthy.
good luck with your choice. like everyone says its your car so if you like the colour just go for it.

shero

Latest posts

Back