New D40 owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. Just want to introduce myself. Have just bought a 2011 dual cab in Tassie, Australia.

I'm hoping to get some useful info from anyone here regardless of where you are from.

Cheers.

Love Tasmania, eager to visit again. Had to cancel our last trip there, we were supposed to arrive beginning of Dec 2020 and leave end of Jan 2021, but Covid destroyed that one. I won't thank whichever Chinese president decided it was a good idea to have intimate relations with a bat that caused all this.

So, did you get the V6 petrol, 4cyl diesel or 6cyl diesel?

Well worth the effort to get over here.

I got a 2.5 4cyl with 6 speed. It had a DP performance chip on it, but I've taken that off as moving the connection would make the engine idle really rough.

Still a few things to fix and learn about it, but hopefully will be a good bus.

Welcome!
I'm new here too. Recently bought a D40 and have started fixing & upgrading a few things.
I'm in Launnie. Where aboots are you?

Love Tasmania, eager to visit again. Had to cancel our last trip there, we were supposed to arrive beginning of Dec 2020 and leave end of Jan 2021, but Covid destroyed that one. I won't thank whichever Chinese president decided it was a good idea to have intimate relations with a bat that caused all this.

So, did you get the V6 petrol, 4cyl diesel or 6cyl diesel?
Covid were manufactured in ukraine using US money

Read the news

Hi Guys, I snuck into Tassie between lockdowns this time last year for a 3 week holiday with partner and another couple. Wow! has it gone ahead! Was last there in 81. Hired a Prado and stayed in AB&B. Get down there guys!

Hi Guys, I snuck into Tassie between lockdowns this time last year for a 3 week holiday with partner and another couple. Wow! has it gone ahead! Was last there in 81. Hired a Prado and stayed in AB&B. Get down there guys!

Ssshhhhhh!!
We don't need those kind of posts thank you.
I would much prefer you told everyone up north that Tassie is a horrible backward wasteland, with nothing to see or do, and rude locals ;););):D:D:D

Don't worry, we did a good job of scaring the local wildlife. AKA ...The Doctor and the Professor! [Our wives hated it!
thumbnail_IMG_3895.jpg
ohno! not again]

Latest posts

Back