New digger RLI

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G,day gents,

I have recently bought a 2005 Navara D40 Dual cab 6 spd man.

I am currently modifying my truck for a trip to Cape York in June with family & friends.

As i send this de-brief bio to you all, i have got the gearbox out and removed the dual mass flywheel and clutch, i have also removed the standard Nissan exhaust. After researching info from this site and other 4x4 forums. I have decided to fit a new excedy h/duty clutch and single mass flywheel to the vehicle. I have decided it is a cheap investment to do due to us towing our Jayco off-road camper up the creb and telegraph tracks. I am also fitting a beaudesert 2.75 inch mandrel bend exhaust system and diesel power chip/module.

In the last 3 months when i have had the time, I have already fitted an ARB bull bar,side steps and canopy, a Nissan snorkel, a custom Redark dual battery system, GME uhf radio, 2ich old man emu suspension kit, rhino roof rack boat-loader, ARB rear bar with custom mod rear wheel carrier and jerry can holder, ARB fridge and fridge slide, ARB rear locker, ARB air compressor, Warn 10,000lb winch with plasma rope,265 x 75 x16 perelli scorpion tyres, TJM under body protection plates, IPF driving lights, Garmin gps, DBA 4x4 front disk rotors, a Franz diesel oil by-pass filter system and custom work to the head and manifolds ie, ported and polished.

In the next 3 weeks i hope to have installed the following; oil presure, water temp, boost, egt guages, dual battery monitor, ARB side awning and custom storage tubs for rear.

Regards,

RLI.

Latest posts

Back