New member from Tasmania

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljeff

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm Lloyd, located in Tasmania.

Recently bought a 2008 D22 Navara after selling my xr6 turbo.

Loving the change of driving scene.

Since owning it I've installed a second aux battery, Anderson plug on the bull bar, driving lights, head unit & speakers, snorkel & cb radio.

Otherwise I'm loving it

Welcome aboard!

What's the Anderson plug on the bar for, and do you have it electrically isolated so a smart-ass can't short your battery out on you?

Looks like a tidy rig, hope it makes for plenty of fun!

Anderson plug is for running 12 volt lights, air compressor etc. Just easy access. Will be one on the rear of the car also. Its fused so if anything they'll just blow the fuse - not overly worried. I might consider changing it to have an in-line relay so it's only active when the cars ignition is going later on.

Forgot to mention had to get new tyres on the rear ended up with goodyear wrangler duratrac, which seem to be handling things very nicely. Will be putting some of these on the front soon also.

Ive got the wrangler duratracs, very happy with them they have over 40,000ks on them and still plenty to go! good choice.

I'm impressed with how quiet the are really.

Fitted a 3" turbo back system yesterday, gee getting that stock dump pipe off was a struggle! hardest part of the job. New system bolted up nicely and was installed within 30 mins. Sounds nicer now and has a turbo whistle. And the Navara now accelerates up the hill out of my place in 4th where as before it would barley hold 4th at the same starting speed.

Latest posts

Back