New Member, Stalked for Awhile D40 ST-X

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustPez

Reaction score
Just thought i'd introduce myself on here names Jamie but everyone calls me Pez, been checkin the forums out for awhile but only just signed up today. Own an 07 D40 ST-X with a few basic mods. 2" Lift, Spotties and just purchased a few more upgrades namely exhaust, larger tires and a few gadgets for the inside. Taken it for a few runs up to DI Point and its done the job and more. Even had to pull a mates patrol out and tow his trailer as he couldn't something he won't live down for awhile.

Last edited:
Not sure if these are appearing

Not sure why my first two posts aren't showing perhaps they are for you guys and my browser isn't working but i'm guessing it is because of how I uploaded the image that it got blocked.

But anyway names Jamie own a D40 ST-X have owned it for a few months has a 2" lift and a few basic mods, just purchased a new exhaust, tires plus a few other goodies to put on next week. Loved it since I got it, already pulled a mates patrol out of the sand and towed his trailer for him, something he won't live down.

Attachments

• 2012-11-08 16.15.22.jpg
    2012-11-08 16.15.22.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 55
G'day & welcome. Nice looking rig you've got there.

Your posts probably need approval by a moderator if'n they've got attachments -- that'll change after 10 or so posts.

Welcome to the forum!

That's right - needs a few posts before you can put links in, stops the spammers in their tracks.

Nice rig - pity about the bastards that parked too close to you.

Cheers for the welcome guys and yea it took me abit to get out of that one. Ended up buyin a reverse camera when I got home to make life easier as my previous ride was about 1/3 the soze.

Back