Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squeak

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A new member on the forum. The missus own's an 05 D22 Navara which I get the joy of doing all the work on.

The Navara is pretty much standard (As that's how the missus wants it to stay) but I have plans to make it into a fairly capable tourer.

My play 4wd is a 04 diesel Hilux with more mods than I can poke a stick at.

Hopefully I can contribute to the forum with ideas and solutions to problems that people may come across.

Gday mate.

I was only thinking yesterday of posting a pole to see how many chicks are on this forum.

Got a pic of the D22 and the modded Lux.

Dave.

A couple of when I pinched it of the missus for the day. One of the boys is driving it

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

New safari snorkel I installed. I didn't move the indicator down as I reckon it would look out of place being lower than the other side.
IMG_1830.jpg

I can't see any rock sliders on that Hilux! Are they hard to see, or have you just been really lucky with the sills?

Brisbanite
Thanks mate. Custom number plates are only about $140 in the Territory so there are heaps of people with them.

Pro-Nav2.7TDi
Really lucky with the sills, until the other day when a truck had a blow out next to me and put a small dent in the drivers side sill :angry:. The dent is barely noticeable but the brown stain in my pants was hard to hide.

I'm in the middle of building a set of sliders for the lux though (as well as a bullbar). Just have to weld the legs to the mounting plates and they'll be ready to fit.

I'll use a similar style on the Nav, maybe after doing a small body lift to help them fit better.

The dent is barely noticeable but the brown stain in my pants was hard to hide.

I'm in the middle of building a set of sliders for the lux though (as well as a bullbar). Just have to weld the legs to the mounting plates and they'll be ready to fit.

I'll use a similar style on the Nav, maybe after doing a small body lift to help them fit better.

Hahaha. Sorry to hear that, I'm not laughing at your misfortune, just your humour. Keep us posted on all your fabrication in the DIY mods and build ups forum, that stuff is really interesting.

Back