new memeber from WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a winch? The Forefront intercooler for a D22 with a winch is a little small for my liking. I will have a look at this HPD unit myself
No winch but there is plenty of roof for one. The install guide pictures show a winch.
I did the install today I was going to do a post but not sure on where and how to add pics yet.

I grew up in Esperance. I still pop down from time to time to visit my dad.
Great place to own a 4x4😁
Did the unit you bought come with a fan as well? They have 2 options on their website. Not sure if the fan is a slimmer one to help move the intercooler back. The pics on that one show a winch installed as well

I grew up in Esperance. I still pop down from time to time to visit my dad.
Great place to own a 4x4😁
Did the unit you bought come with a fan as well? They have 2 options on their website. Not sure if the fan is a slimmer one to help move the intercooler back. The pics on that one show a winch installed as well
Yeh the one I got had a replacement slimmer fan to go in-between the air con coil and the intercooler.
My d22 has 200,000 on it but I have just done new pistons rings, a new head, new turbo, new timing chain, water pump, it's in pretty good nick engine wise ATM.

Latest posts

Back