New Navara owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goran64

Reaction score
Hi all, just took delivery of my new 21 ST-X with 34 km on the clock and joined to get as much info as I can regarding the car.
Traded in an 04 GU Patrol for this car and am interested to see how they compare.
All stock atm and seeing what I should do to make it more capable.

Cheers, Goran

Welcome aboard!

The new suspension will make a difference, but I thnk the 'Trols had a shorter wheelbase so you'll have a larger turning circle and more rampover. I guess a 50mm suspension lift is on order for you - not sure if the new ones need modified UCAs up front like the older cars do in order to go past 45mm (I managed 43mm with mine, so my UCAs are good). Bigger tyres might also help but I'd advise using a phone/dash navigation system to keep an eye out on your vehicle's speed as the speedo will end up being out.

No idea how you're going to lift the tail end. I still haven't managed to stick my head under a Nav with the new rear suspension, but I'm sure it's been figured out already. My own rear (leafs) were replaced by dual-rate Dakar springs from ARB - best investment ever. No airbags, I didn't want to risk moving the pressure point of the rear suspension to a place not designed to take the load and then crack my chassis ... not the best thing when you're 3,000km from home!

Thanks Tony, being a new car I'm not sure how much modification I can do without voiding warranty.......I'll look into suspension and tyres first.
The Patrol was fairly stock and was more a tow vehicle than used to go bush. I'll wait and see how this changes with the new car....
Cheers.

Hi all, just took delivery of my new 21 ST-X with 34 km on the clock and joined to get as much info as I can regarding the car.
Traded in an 04 GU Patrol for this car and am interested to see how they compare.

Cheers, Goran

Cheers, Goran
I would like to know if you have any problems arise

Latest posts

Back