New Navi steerer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nav4213

Reaction score
Hi my name is Ken I have just bought 2014 D22 navi with YD 25 motor.I have already fitted a Torno cover,snorkel Central locking,andI took the alloy bullbar off and fitted a factory steel one as it's winch comparable,still to come window tinting,winch,rear flat tray with camping box,rock sliders and under body protection

G'day Ken, welcome to the forums. Sounds like you have a plan! If you're after quality bar work etc. Scottybobcat on these forums does some pretty solid work.

Cheers Brad

welcome. dont forget to do the egr block and fit a oil catch can. 2 easy and cheap mods that will have ur engine running cleaner. plenty of info on here on how to do them

Welcome. I'm new too.. Great forum. And I've taken note of that oil catch mod you were given. :)

welcome. dont forget to do the egr block and fit a oil catch can. 2 easy and cheap mods that will have ur engine running cleaner. plenty of info on here on how to do them
Please excuse my lack of knowledge.. But what is this ' egr block ' and ' fit an oil can catch ' mod you speak of? Thanks

Edit - i just checked out some stickies on this. But the egr sticky is about the zd30 it seems

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back