New(old) D40 owner in Vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavRic

Reaction score
Hi ya peeps,

I recently bought an 06 d40 RX Turbo Diesel.
been pretty happy with it so far. pretty much stanard at the moment just got a bar and spotties so far, and some sort of crappy U bar on the rear... can't wait to rip it off and put something decent in it's place.

looking forward to start modding it up a bit (and leaving the bike alone for a while)
boys and their toys... it never ends, even though SWMBO would like it to :stop:

I'm located in the south east burbs of melbourne and hope to get out and about to see what's around the next stump.

Welcome NavRic, good to see another D40 driver, we will out number those D22 boys one day!

Another D40 driver. How many stylists do we need. Lol.

Welcome mate.

Enjoy the site.

Dave.

welcome mate one thing to always remember if you ever think i should have brought a d22 just gpo for a drive and remeber u have d40 power

How many stylists do we need.

There is always business for us, 1 because we aren't greedy buggers and know how to share and 2 because there is so many D22 WAGS that need pleasing our jobs never end.

Cheers for the welcome guys,
SLY, I took a 22 for a test drive when I was looking for a ute. way too slow.... my grandma could get upto speed quicker in her wheelchair.... uphill :LOL:

I had to get a ute not wagon and diesel aswell... even though the turning circle is shite and lack of standard ground clearance, I'm pretty happy with it.

Oh and Dave I'll have to cancel your 5 o'clock appointment and reschedule it for tomorrow. running late today, sorry mate.

Cheers
Ric.

Straight in with the insults and business is already picking up, well done NavRic!

Hope you have your perming wand ready for Dave, he likes a bit of curl

Latest posts

Back