New stance on the nav.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CozaB

Reaction score
Putting some new bits on the nav lately. It's now running a 6" lift, 2" suspension, 2" spacers and shackles, 2" body. Got my new 17x8.5 Fuel Hostage wheels with 33x12.5R17 MTZ's on there today. Next on the list, rear eaton elocker, rear twin Jerry can & wheel carrier and new canvas canopy and custom draw system.

Attachments

• image-1234997750.jpg
    image-1234997750.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 321
  • image-82868360.jpg
    image-82868360.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 321
Haven't bought the locker yet, but was quoted $1750 fitted bout a month ago by Opposite Lock Mackay.

That's not a bad price on the locker. still cheaper then arb and no air hoses running into the diff. Just a small wire and that's it. I've still gotta find someone who will do it here in brissy for the front of the d22.

The car look neat mate

RustyNav09 said:
That's not a bad price on the locker. still cheaper then arb and no air hoses running into the diff. Just a small wire and that's it. I've still gotta find someone who will do it here in brissy for the front of the d22.

The car look neat mate

Definately cheaper, but are they as reliable?
Being more electronic then air operated. Are other style of lockers just as good?

They are just as I reliable I'd say, they operate off a electro-magnet which, when activated, pulls the gear over and slots into place place with the teeth of another gear ring and held in place with the electric current. Once deactivated it's forced back out and into its resting place via springs. Pretty simple.

Mate that looks awesome. A lot cheaper than buying the snake racing 5" lift, and you dont have blue sh!t hanging down the front anywhere. Im guessing you fit it all yourself too? Any idea of the total cost? i want...

Hey mate, what offset are your rims? looking at getting similar ones for my d40 nav

Back