New STX owner checking in!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barricade

Reaction score
Hi Nav forums!

Thought id come in and say hi! Been lurking for a while and have finally gone ahead and got a 2010 Navara STX. She was my old man's work vehicle that was up on its lease. Couldnt let some grubby dealer give him sweet FA for it so i had to snag it before it was too late!

Im 24 years old, live in Sydney NSW and enjoy long moon lit walks on the beach and....wrong forum.

ANYWAYS! About my new truck!

She is pretty much standard except for all the chrome (which will be coming off asap) and a pioneer DVD/Sat Unit.

dscf1236a.jpg

My use for it will be sand dunes, fishing trips and throwing the bike on the back of it along with daily driving duties. Will need to somehow reinforce the tailgate if i chuck 2 bikes on her as iv heard that these tailgates are pretty weak when it comes to carrying loads on them unfortunately (as a reference my old 03 Hilux never complained about it).

Will i be keeping it stock??

BAHAHA.... i think not! Jess if you are reading this somehow then yes sweetheart the truck will stay stock. Promise!..

Mods in the pipe line (Xmas period is making this draw out) are:
d40navaratourpack2inbil.jpg

2 inch lift. Decided to go with caloffroad kit from what iv read. Was a close toss up with the snake racing kit aswell but call offroad work cheaper for what is the same kit? For the money i think the ARB supplied kits are a bit too pricey. Happy to be told otherwise tho :)

51txyzv8tl.jpg

BF Goodrich 265/70/r17 AT tyres. Much needed mod as the standard tyres are a bit meh.

oemfrontierracksm.jpg

OEM Navara/Frontier Roof racks. Need a place to chuck the rods and surf board up.

Back