New to Navara's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nav-Man

Reaction score
Hi all my name is Tim. Im from Sydney and just ordered the New spanish built D40 ST dual cab Navara. I have never owned a Navara before so i have joined your forum to learn a bit about them.

I should get delivery of the new trcuk in about 2 weeks and my plans straight off the bat are to put an ARB Canopy, Rear Bar, Bull Bar, Side Steps, Snorkel and a drawer system in.

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference between the older ST-X tub and the New ST tub?
The reason is i have a mate with a set of drawers from an ST-X and he is trying to get rid of them so if they will fit i will buy them.
Any help would be much apprecited.
Thanks

Welcome to the forum!

I think they're identical. The 'ST' model built in Spain is actually the same vehicle as the previous STX. The new STX will be what we currently know as the STX-550, the V6 diesel.

The Spanish ST, STX and STX-550 should all have the same tub sizes. I think the Thai built ST might also be the same size (in the tub) - the differences between the Spanish and Thai builds seem to be limited to chassis dimensions, mounting points for the bullbar, and included harnesses.

Yeah I thought that was the case but now after reading some of the stuff on here about drawers and checking out some of the custom jobs that have been done I think I will pass on my mates old ones and give it a go at making my own. Thanks again

Welcome to the forum! It is an awesome place for answers and info!

I'm pretty new to the forum and the navara myself...

Got any details on the drawers your mate is selling?

I think they are black widow or outback but I could be wrong. They are out of an 07 or 08. I spoke to him this morning and he is giving them to another mate with a hilux who is modifying them to fit.

no worries!
Enjoy the new truck when you get it!! I hope the 2 weeks go quicker than the 2 weeks i had to wait for mine... seemed like forever! :)

Which dealer did you get it from?

Latest posts

Back