new upper wishbones

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keen to hear the latest on these - any updates after a few weeks wheelin' around on them?

i had a look at em both in my hands and on steves d40 and there definatly the goods, only thing i personally recomend is buy a set of spain built ball joints and fit the new ones to the new arms, plus theres some room in the arms to modify them to get greater downtravel again but you risk maxing out your struts, unless someone makes extended struts???

Yep,checked them out last sunday same time as Kyle.Very well made and definately on my shopping list.
Extended struts,maybe long travel rancho???

Might need to do some research, the ironman shocks have done 40 thou kms now

Had a hard time with these D40 blokes standing around in a circle on Sunday getting all cuddly over sossels wishbones............

Seriously - good piece of gear and some good D40 knowledge being shared by the lads.

Last edited:
Indeed they are - and I guess they should be as the wishbones solve some issues for those with spacers.

Oh no, not another thing too add to the list of upgrade, just when you think your nearly finished someone finds something else to add… lol
Look good, very interested in a set.

Hi Guys, I am more than happy with the wishbones on my car. I will get these in the classified section soon. I am doing 12 hour night shifts at present so my brain is a bit frazzled and i am not really functioning properly.
I need a Thai built car to test fit to make sure everything is ok. I dont think the local Nissan dealer will lend me one though, so Kyle it might be up to you.

Hey sossel, 12 hour nights sounds tough... when things are a little more normal for you i would like some more info on the best set up if thats ok with you. I was wondering if your truck has lower front adjusters. Mine might be a problem as I only have rear adjustment on my spanish lower arms. if i install these upper arms can i use ofset bushes to correct camber or will that bring the new arms in and cause coil hat contact. the only other option i have is to install lower front adjusters or you mentioned you guys are doing lower arms with adjustment in them. Would be keen to know more about them and the best way to return to normal camber after spacers and your new uca's.

Get offset bushes for the lower control arms, with these arms they don't use factory Nissan bushes, it's in this thread somewhere but I think there 75 series shock bushes or something. Anyway, install these arms to get more flex and install the lca offset bushes to correct your camber

Hey Steve I know your busy mate but can you give me a buzz when you have a chance, anytime is fine

Latest posts

Back