Newbie Chick from Sydney

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caz

Reaction score
Hi all. Thought i should finally become a member as I regularly check this site for hints whenever I am contemplating a few mods on my 2006 D22. Latest mod is the addition of a combination radio/cd/dvd/dvb-tv/ reverse park/bluetooth/gps gadget that has replaced a very ordinary cd radio. I am now looking to add rear speakers to both the cab and the storage drawers in the ute. Have found some very useful info already :rock: thanks for sharing:cheers!:

Welcome
It is a great place for info I've done heaps since joining problem is the list just keeps getting bigger.

welcome.

Check out people's garages - they have some ncie tips and pics as well

As for the radio, I have a 7" all-in-one that fits perfectly in dash and rear speakers. Got a pic of yours you can share?

Welcome Caz, what else have you been inspired to do? Did you make your drawers? Chuck up a pic when you get a chance.

Welcome Caz ... its always good to have another chick in the navara family to keep the male orientated majority in line.

Thanks for the hearty welcome. I will throw some pics on as soon as I work out how :)

Hi Caz, I am new here too. ( my first post ) hello to all!
in regards to your new wants, I can help you with what you are after.. I do car alarms, GPS, parking sensors and GPS radio, camera etc. I am loaded full of info!

I currently own two D22's str's. both silver.
one a 2006 3.0Di and now a brand new 2.5 Cr. (time for me to move the 3.0 on.. however I am starting to think it is going to be a VERY regretable sale :(

as I am in the business of car accessories, I have fully kitted out my babies. I have fitted rear speakers in the 3.0, which I think is the same as yours, and in the rear doors, the speaker grills are already there. well, let me tell you, after a lot of time installing, not to mention finding speakers 'thin' enough to fit so the window doesn't rub when it comkes down, you can't hear them. "what"? you ask! well, when the doors are closed, (you are Driving) the rear seat covers them up! Grrr. take this into consideration. however, behind the rear seat, there is loads of room for a massive amp and an active sub woofer..
so needless to say, I used to cruise arround with the bottom of the rear seat out.. hah sounded GREAT!

Hi Caz, I am new here too. ( my first post ) hello to all!
in regards to your new wants, I can help you with what you are after.. I do car alarms, GPS, parking sensors and GPS radio, camera etc. I am loaded full of info!

I currently own two D22's str's. both silver.
one a 2006 3.0Di and now a brand new 2.5 Cr. (time for me to move the 3.0 on.. however I am starting to think it is going to be a VERY regretable sale :(

as I am in the business of car accessories, I have fully kitted out my babies. I have fitted rear speakers in the 3.0, which I think is the same as yours, and in the rear doors, the speaker grills are already there. well, let me tell you, after a lot of time installing, not to mention finding speakers 'thin' enough to fit so the window doesn't rub when it comkes down, you can't hear them. "what"? you ask! well, when the doors are closed, (you are Driving) the rear seat covers them up! Grrr. take this into consideration. however, behind the rear seat, there is loads of room for a massive amp and an active sub woofer..
so needless to say, I used to cruise arround with the bottom of the rear seat out.. hah sounded GREAT!

Bigbro welcome to the forum also mate but it might pay to start your own new members thread and let everyone know what you do.Cheers Scotty.

Thanks BigBro. I have passed up the idea of rear door speakers and just going to fit speakers to the drawers in the back. I only want them for drive in movie nights. Ran an AV cable from my new all in one media unit to the back where I will set up the movie projector for those quiet nights around a campfire with a sheet hanging off the camper trailer as the screen.:cheers!:

Thanks BigBro. I have passed up the idea of rear door speakers and just going to fit speakers to the drawers in the back. I only want them for drive in movie nights. Ran an AV cable from my new all in one media unit to the back where I will set up the movie projector for those quiet nights around a campfire with a sheet hanging off the camper trailer as the screen.:cheers!:

Geez Caz ... if ya going to go to that kind of effort, i'll personally invite you to attend ANY of the VNOG camping trips that we do ...

you (oops, i mean YOUR NAV) will/can be the center of attention every night around the camp fire ... LOL :rock:
:cheers!:

:welcome:

Latest posts

Back