newbie from tassie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitcht_21

Reaction score
Hi all
Iv been reading a lot of post on here and dam you boys know ya stuff.. so I signed up.. I live in Tassie and own a 2009 stx 2.5td have had it for nearly 3yrs so I thought id start playing around with it, iv done a few little things like great white led bar and egr block and have just ordered HID conversion kit for headlights, but im interested in doing some bigger projects iv decided I want a 3" turbo back straight through system, ive been looking but cant seem to make a decision anyone know of good brands at good prices that they have gone with? xforce (stainless) is probably my bet atm but.. also looking into new suspension been looking at tough dog..ppl seem happy with them and there reliability? also has anyone got tough dog and body lift spacers? how did that work out? be interested to find out more on that..

cheers Mitch

G'day Mitch -- which part of Tassie you in?

Contact Zordo (member on here) regarding body lift -- there's not much he don't know.

And welcome to the fun-house.

hi guys
yeah its alright bit cold and wet this time of the year an live up the north east(not as cold as down south but still cold) lol and thanks nakedape ill see what he reckons..

Latest posts

Back