Newbie from the Huntervalley

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Obviously I'm new here. Haha.

Bit about my self. Real names Andrew but most people have called me bulldog most my life, Im quiet young, 19 turn 20 at end of year.

I currently own a 2013 D22 YD25. I've been setting it up for turning as I plan to move to WA shortly. Will be putting up a build thread when I get some pictures of my ute off facebook.

Cheers :)

Welcome to the forum!

Shame you're heading west, in a few months we'll be doing more mountainous 4WDing around the region again - and October sees the Muster in QLD!

Cheers Nath.

It is a bummer Old.Tony but with this downturn I don't really have a choice. I did see the muster on the Facebook D22 and D40 page. Would be an awesome experience.

Well maybe we could do another run with Sparra sooner (depends on how he's placed for time). We recently did a run up to Polblue and ventured out along tracks that went up and down the side of the mountain - starting at about 1495m ASL dropping to around 950m then climbing again - was a lot of fun.

Back