Newbie here with D40 *pics*

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullet46

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im new to the forum as your already aware.

About 6 months ago I sold my 180sx and purchased a new D40 Navara. I chose the navara as my wife and I planned to buy a wake boat in 12 months time.

The Navara is only the 4x2 model however I chose to put a number of extras on it to sorta toughen it up a little. The extras are pretty obvious such as the hard lid, tinted windows, side steps and stone deflector.

I love the ute and often recieve comments about it which always puts a smile on my face...

Unfortunately one thing I didnt check on before purchasing it is the towing capacity. I stupidly overlooked this feature which Im now paying for... I need a vehicle thats capable of towing up to 2500Kgs. Thankfully a good mate of mine expressed interest in buying the ute which means as of Monday/Tuesday Ill no longer own this car. I will however be the owner of a black ST Navara so ill post pics of it when I pick it up... Heres some pics of the current one though :D

KGrHqIOKnEE1PzSru1iBNYZThG7g_12.jpg

KGrHqMOKicE0sSJ8IOpBNYZbzoQ_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKjQE0jn4Z2qBNYZpnftQ_12.jpg

KGrHqQOKpEE0WD9-hRvBNYZwmUyg_12.jpg

Welcome to the forums bullet, congrats on the purchase and sale and purchase.

Hi bullet, wellcome mate.

Interesting story you have and nice looking Nav!

I like the no sportsbar look with the lid...and black is a top colour too!

I drove mine without the sports bar for about 2 weeks while I waited for the canopy and every time I looked at from behind it reminded me of a GW, damn I was glad to get that canopy on.

I like the no sportsbar look with the lid...and black is a top colour too!

Thanks mate,
I chose the hard cover over sports bars as I once googled D40 Navara and a guy had done the same thing... Kinda gives the D40's a different look...

I reckon for the ST ill just whack a hard lid on, tint windows, stone deflector and perhaps chrome grill. Wait and see I guess :)

Any idea what price Nissan want for the genuine stone deflector? I have seen genuine smoked ones on ebay for about $80 but haven't got around to ringing Nissan too see what price they want for them.

Latest posts

Back