Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Esky

Reaction score
Hi All,

Starting my Navara adventure this Thursday morning with a brand spanking 2012 D22 special edition, my first Navara but not my first 4x4, I still have my trusty old Maverick stowed up in the shed, I was going to trade it but the missus and kids won't hear of it so its going to hang around until the Nav proves itself.

I've been reading up heaps of good info on here and look forward to asking about kitting the new Nav up.

Cheers.

Gday, and welcome to the forum. Have a look through the gallery to see some of the mods done. If you see something you like you can always send the owner a PM, and ask all the questions you may have.

Good luck with your new ride.

Nathan

Welcome to the forum!

You'll find the longer wheelbase of the Navara will make you desire sliders sooner, but it's a capable vehicle that should use a fair bit less fuel than the old Maverick!

welcome mate, my mum has a 93 maverick, great vehicle but very thirsty being a petrol

Thanks for the welcome guys. Well it's now Friday and I still havent sighted the Nav. Dealer said there was a hold up on the bullbar but the good news is he promised it will be ready to take delivery at 11.00 today.... EXCITED MUCH!!!

Latest posts

Back