Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome TaylorNav as someone else suggested we could well be neighbours (if we are both in the same 300 mile radius that is Gippsland).

What do you need proof of, my fluffy pink slippers, my balding grey head, my walking cane? If it's worth money to you I can take them myself and cash in a bit.

Kidding mate, you have been quiet so I have being trying to flush you out.

Dave.

What so I'm not going to get rich but selling pictures of myself? Shit Dave way to go about deflating my bubble.

Ill have to dig through the What do you do for work thread and and see if anyone is a framer.

They should sell like hotcakes.

Dave.

I used to work for a major bread company I know how well hotcakes sold.....looks like I'm not retiring any time soon.

Welcome to the forums mate - congrates on being another Victorian. !!!

Grab some pics of Krafty.

We have heard stories but need proof.

Dave.

Dave, i'll see if i can get security footage from when Krafty and I had lunch at the pub ...

But being an indoor (poorly lit) environment, i dont think you'd be happy with the results.

Even though your grey you still have plenty of years left.

Welcome to the forums mate - congrates on being another Victorian. !!!

Dave, i'll see if i can get security footage from when Krafty and I had lunch at the pub ...

But being an indoor (poorly lit) environment, i dont think you'd be happy with the results.

Go on we want to see.

Dave.

You have access to those security cameras? Oh please don't put up the pic of me picking my nose as if I was mining for gold. The one with the strained look on my face is much nicer.

You have access to those security cameras? Oh please don't put up the pic of me picking my nose as if I was mining for gold. The one with the strained look on my face is much nicer.

Which strained look - U had them soo often?

You young bucks laugh now but wait until you're drinking prune juice 5 times a day and eating dates for breakfast just so you can experience those strained looks. Believe me the strained looks are a real preference to the alternative.

Back