Next trip Ideas??????????????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxy

Reaction score
Hey boys,so even though ive jus come back from cape i soon will be leaving townsville headed south to melbourne i plan to take about 2-3weeks for the trip ,whos got ideas of could places to see on the way down the coast ,so far the things i definetly want to see is.......

byfield naional park near rocky
couple of the nice national parks around coffs harbour woolgoolga
gunna do 3 nights on fraser just to check it out before our big trip there next year
maybe head inland check out some blue mountains

so hit me up with some ideas would be happy to meet any of u guys on the way down also if ur heading out for a wheel and hopefully i should be home to make it to the nav muster woohooo

The snowy mountains arent that far out of your way. Not hard to find a nice trout if you have the right gear too. I guess to top off your list is to turn right at bairnsdale and head into the high country. Unless you are heading there for the muster already...

the coastline south from sydney to eden is quite spectacular, then turn right and head to the snow as morticus said and head down thru the high country. naturally it will be bloody cold so be prepared.

Hey boys,so even though ive jus come back from cape i soon will be leaving townsville headed south to melbourne i plan to take about 2-3weeks for the trip ,whos got ideas of could places to see on the way down the coast ,so far the things i definetly want to see is.......

byfield naional park near rocky
couple of the nice national parks around coffs harbour woolgoolga
gunna do 3 nights on fraser just to check it out before our big trip there next year
maybe head inland check out some blue mountains

so hit me up with some ideas would be happy to meet any of u guys on the way down also if ur heading out for a wheel and hopefully i should be home to make it to the nav muster woohooo

G,day Boxy,

Give me your contact number and i will show around Coffs Harbour Woolgoolga. I live at Woolgoolga.

Regards,

RLI
:shooter:

Latest posts

Back