Nissan Dealerships - Have your say.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In qld on the sunshine Coast - NAMBOUR NISSAN are GREAT!
needed a new electric seat for my wife's Murano - $890 plus fitting.

The factory warranty ran out 6 weeks ago. I asked them to cover it - they called nissan explained the situation - seat fixed - cost me nothin....

I always get my cars serviced at this nissan dealer - i know i may pay a bit more - but when i need a decision to go my way ...they do!

Bought mine from Kempstar Nissan in Kempsey and have to say they were great, good price, great service and the manager even picked me up from the train station despite them being closed that day.

I then drove the truck back to Warners Bay and took it into Nissan in Cardiff for its 1000km "peace of mind" inspection/service. They seemed civilised enough but was amazed to find when I got it home that they had failed to notice the passenger side head light wasn't connected!! Wouldn't mind but I had specifically asked them to check the lights were aligned as they didn't seem right since I had the bullbar fitted.

Service department here is a nightmare. About as far as you can go is talking to some young kid service advisor who would not know the front from the back of a car. Service manager has some kind of unpenatrable shield around him and place go thru staff like water. Not a good sign and Nissan Australia not really going out there way to sort a small issue I have.

To the dearlers credit the Nissan sales guys were great, the sales manager and the bloke who sold me the car was just brilliant. Fantastic deal to start with. Orderd mine just before the big floods in Thailand. Looked like there would be a massive delay. This bloke moved heaven and earth to find me my truck, came with extras I didn't order at no extra charge. In probably less time that I orginally expected.

It's a bit sad really. My needs have change here and thinking of a new Patrol. I'd go back to the bloke who sold me the D40 but if the after sales service is not there why bother. Sorry to say but contemplating a new model Jeep Grand Cherokee coming out soon. Not expecting the service dept. to be much better there but just can't go back to Nissan service.

I envy you blokes with good service departments.

It's funny that Nissan after sales seem to have the same reputation around the world. I spent 7.5 years in the UAE and service centre there was also renouned for being crap. I had three patrols over there and by the third I was using a local back street garage for all my servicing simply because he was an honest hard working mechanic who looked after his customers.

Got my 10k service coming up in a month or so........might try Klosters on Old Tony's recommendation

I shouldn't go back and edit my previous post, allow me instead to just update here.

Klosters' service department is now run by an idiot who is two sandwiches and the whole basket short of a picnic. The girl at the desk (Sharleen) is very good, the workshop guy that has the two fish hooks in his mouth really knows his stuff, but the previous service manager (Mark) has moved on and the current one really needs his ass kicked. He will bullshit to you until the cows come home - take what he says with a grain of salt. Listen to Sharleen. She's good.

I have used Waverley Nissan for my 20k service and thought they were extremely helpful with any query, a lot more than when i took it for the 10k

Had my 30k service done recently and said my LSD was shit and what can they do, anyway i dropped car off yesterday for a couple of days and got a call today to tell me the front diff was out and apart on the bench and photos have been sent off to Nissan and find out tomorrow ???!!!

Seriously didn't know what to say :shocked: :hmm:

Had my 30k service done recently and said my LSD was shit and what can they do, anyway i dropped car off yesterday for a couple of days and got a call today to tell me the front diff was out and apart on the bench and photos have been sent off to Nissan and find out tomorrow ???!!!

You could say, "hope this service department knows there sh1t"

Seems like it, since they are taking your issue seriously.

Wow is that FTG Nissan by any chance!

You could say, "hope this service department knows there sh1t"

Seems like it, since they are taking your issue seriously.

I thought you were being sarcastic there, I was under the impression only the rear diff's were LSD too...

Yes the front is an open diff but i have had a lokka fitted last year.. They were meant to be looking at the rear!!! Fark!!!
Been arguing with them today over this situation..
On there work sheet it clearly says check LSD.
They have pulled it apart and now sitting on the work bench at Nissan and they wont touch it as its modified which is fair but they should never have farking touched it in the first place!!

Clock heads, how retarded.
Feel for ya.
That's gunna be an epic farm up.

^^so I guess its time to retract that previous statement about them knowing their shit, lol

Ok, so they pulled it apart as there was some backlash in it and seems the shims for the carrier were to small when installed so they are spinning in the housing so fair enough there is a fault, but they should have informed me about it and i would have taken it back to the person who fitted it..
So i guess they do know there shit just no communication....

Latest posts

Back