Nissan prices

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickbender

Reaction score
Last week the wife lost the fuel cap off our 2009 navara so I went to nissan toget a new one untill they told me the price $75.00 for the plastic cap not even a locking one I told them I only needed the cap not the tank as well so told them what to do will it. went to autobarn and picked one up for $22.00. looks like another nissan rip off.

Geeze that's a bit steep. Most things I'll go after market but those few things that I have to get from Nissan I know I'll pay heaps for. How'd your wife lose a fuel cap?

Sometimes they can actually surprise you & be chaeper than aftermarket.
I was quite surprised with the tub liner.

Even the snorkel is on par or even a little cheaper than all but the el cheapo e-bay alternatives.

There can also a fair bit of variation between dealers too.

hows this when i bought my car nissan wanted to charge me 950 bucks for a safari snorkel
and thats ok we will give u the nissan one for 650.. i rang arb they told me 650 fitted for a safari snorkel on d40 im like beautiful rang back nissan and said 950 bucks is abit steep for a safari snorkel when arb will go it for 650 isnt it ?

because i was buying the car he then sucked up my ass.
but now i have the bought the car they wont give a shit about me .

im happy with the d40 but the service from freentreegully nissan was shit also there is rust on my roof they covered up and now i called them and he did not return my call so ill going to go punch him in the face soon as possible lol :)

Latest posts

Back