Nissan suck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEM49

Reaction score
For weeks after putting my name on the dotted line i still have not got a new navara in my driveway, first it was damaged roads from the floods now its the cyclone. I understand it would take some time but ARB can get and fit 15k of extras but nissan cant get a snorkel and roofracks. And dont ask about the non returned phone calls, might just drive the trade in car through the front windows.

Sounds like some one farked up the parts order, or did a whole pile of nissan owners suddenly run out and buy snorkels with the floods and cyclones.

Lol, wonder if it is the same system that I first worked on after uni all that time ago.

It may not make you feel any better but I am due to pick up my D40 on Saturday. The only extras I am getting are mats. I spoke to the dealer today & he is not sure the mats will be there in time. He does not know whats going on but Nissan are out of stock of a number of things.

Sounds like what you have been told might not be BS.

Easy for me to just go back & pick up the mats when they come in.

Good luck.

Geez the dealers ought to get themselves on ebay there is always "genuine" parts on there.

Funny you mention the delay i picked up my new D22 on ( was meant to be Saturday) Monday .. no tub liner or remote entry no eta at all when, so i call the customer service lady for nissan ( not sure dealer ship based or regional ). I explained to her the ISSUES i was having with nissan ( i will never buy nissan again myself i told her this and how i should have taken more notice of the Internet and the reputation Nissan has for it's customer service) and asked if i could please get a reduction in my monthly payments as Nissan failed to meet the required 10 days pre delivery that is required to get all new cars ready, as i shouldn't be paying for a product i have not received yet.
Also i asked for the Contractors number who is doing my remote entry on behalf of Nissan so i could ask them to explain to me their incompetence to me in regarding to showing up to install a product having dismantled a car then finding they one don;t have the part on them and two don;t even have one in stock.
There was a few other issues aswell like the truck been driven over 20 km's after i brought it excuse road test ... as i said to the Customer Service lady more like a demonstrator she informed me they will be looking at why the car was driven at all.
End of the day i think Great Walls are looking better and better

Covnerted, they drove my 2010 st for 45k extra after i signed for it, what i woud love to take a bat to the sales man. Never buy nissan again.

Our local dealer takes the nav you drop off to be serviced by Nissan to their Kia mates to service, bring it back and stick a nissan service sticker on it, don't fill the book out and get cranky because they get caught out.

its not just Nissan guys, we have just had a bit of trouble with toyota aswell, no one would ring us back at any stage along the buying process, we picked the car up and they had forgotten to tint the windows, promised to ring us with a time to get them done...you guessed it no one did. We ended up filling out an after sales survey telling them of our concern, a lady rang up who was excellent and sorted things out, organised our windows to be done at the first service, and then somehow the first service took 2 days! Its a real pity because the same dealer was excellent when we bought our last car from them. Dont blame the car or the company, its the clowns at certain dealerships that ruin it.

i ordered my new d40 in july last year, the spain model, all was good got it finally at the end of october. why you ask well it was mr arb with the bullbar and flexiglass with there canopy, all up the sales man i was put onto by a good mate was excellent, he really was good about it all through in a heap of freebies etc kept in touch and let me know where the vehicle was at, when i flew into perth to pick it up, everything i ordered was done, i was impressed with the sale and will be buying again from that dealership. which is Pattersons auto group in mandurah....

Dont blame the car or the company, its the clowns at certain dealerships that ruin it.

That's about the extent of it, once the clown in the suits gets a signature on the line the clowns in blue collars and the clowns in the overalls are the ones responsible for whether you smell elephant shit or popcorn. It's one of the reasons so many people are choosing independent mechanics.

agreed car is pretty good besides speedo been out by 10% bad rattle from the motor 1800 o 2400 rpm range told it is normal .

Dunno about a bad rattle, mine doesn't have it but speedo's being out happen in all makes and models.

I've been treated fairly well by Nissan over the years but Nissan staff are all dead shits I'm sure. I've had a number of run ins with the sales jockeys which is not suprising, in fact it's half the fun of buying a new car but yesterday I spent more than 45 mins at the spare parts desk waiting for the nufty to get me a price on 6 items.

Armed with a VIN and the Nissan parts cattledog I found 6 items and their part numbers on my computer in less than 10 mins, at Nissan it takes 45 to get the same 6 items and a price for each one. It's no wonder it takes them so bloody long to do a service.

Back