Nissan V8 Super car

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like Collingwood won three premierships in a row.

just wait and see...
wonder what crap excuse youll come up with when they win...

something like......doh the other teams didnt try......or they havent got the same backing.....or some other lame reason......

The real question is there going to be a shake up in the ford camp. They have been using a single cam push-rod engine in there v8 supercars. The same motor that Holden are using. With the new introductions of other teams and other motors will ford swap out for the overhead cam v8 they have been putting in there xr8 for the last few years.

Looks pretty tough... I'm a Holden fan but I also like Rick Kelly as a driver, might have to secretly go for Nissan next year.

If your not paying close attention, then the differences are minimal and hard to detect - so there should be no problem just pretending its a holden!

Even Rick doesn't expect his team to be that competitive. In an interview last night he stated something along the lines of "these cars will look tough(?) coming up in many rear view mirrors." Obviously he plans to be behind alteast a few cars next year.

Even Rick doesn't expect his team to be that competitive. In an interview last night he stated something along the lines of "these cars will look tough(?) coming up in many rear view mirrors." Obviously he plans to be behind alteast a few cars next year.

Coming up in the rear view mirror as they slide in behind you after you pass!:confused3:

"They say they hope to win one race next year" was the headline they were running with on C9 this morning. That's a lot of money to spend to only win one race.

Well they've spent a lot of money this year to not even get a podium.

I reckon 1 win is a fair goal for a brand new race car.

I thought Crumbly said at the last race that Rick got one podium this year. Still they've spent lots of money for several years to not get many podiums, maybe they need to stop drinking what their sponsor supplies.

Back