noisy tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Mud terrains are going to be loud. Go for a drive in a 4X4 running 36" simexes or 37" Trepps then just about anything you chuck on the Navara will sound quiet. LOL

KM2's are meant to be pretty quiet, they are alot more expensive than the bighorns though.

run a set of road tyres and muddies on separate rims, will save u $$$ in the long run

yes, one of my mates has got them and he recons never again.

I have had several sets of BFG A/T's over the years and considering they look quite course in the tread they are relatively quiet. Most off road tyres are going to be a bit noisy, but some are definitely better than others.

I have the KM2's as well, after about 5000km they get a bit noisier but in my opinion they are very quiet for a mud tyre, it ur window is up you can barely hear them

I reckon the factory tyres make noise they shouldn't.

They aren't as noisy as the BFG MUDs I ran on my 84 hilux 15 years ago, but for the performance I'd be happy with the extra noise.

This isn't the km2 version by the way.

My 2 cents worth , ive just traded my Triton in on a Navara , the tri had BFG km2's on it when i traded , they had done 60 ks and were dead and very noisy , prior to that i had MTZ's they died at just a hair under 80 k's and were a much quieter tyre from new and up until they died , on a side note the MTZ's are bigger looking tyre too given the same size 265x75x16

Latest posts

Back