not holding an idle and stalling if below 1500rpm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jed walton

Reaction score
i have replaced the scv, done a fuel pump reset, replaced the fuel filter, had my injectors tested - they turned out fine, sprayed the MAF sensor with a contact cleaner, and tried bypassing the fuel filter. I think it may be the fuel pump but as it is a lengthy process to remove it i would like to find out if there is a way to test whether the fuel pump is faulty whilst still on the car. No codes have shown up and the engine light hasnt turned on.

i have replaced the scv, done a fuel pump reset, replaced the fuel filter, had my injectors tested - they turned out fine, sprayed the MAF sensor with a contact cleaner, and tried bypassing the fuel filter. I think it may be the fuel pump but as it is a lengthy process to remove it i would like to find out if there is a way to test whether the fuel pump is faulty whilst still on the car. No codes have shown up and the engine light hasnt turned on.
Hi Jed I am having the same challenge with my ZD30, mine has a long crank once it starts so long idle is above 1000rpm it's fine below 1000rpm it switches off.
if i prime the fuel primer it will be hard, fuel system is full.

there is no MAF sensor on the navara zd30 engine. its MAP only.

maybe an air leak in the fuel ines, does the primer go hard without too many pumps

Hi Jed I am having the same challenge with my ZD30, mine has a long crank once it starts so long idle is above 1000rpm it's fine below 1000rpm it switches off.
if i prime the fuel primer it will be hard, fuel system is full.
Have you any faults or codes? Will it start better if you pump the primer before cranking?

Latest posts

Back