NSW Nav meet.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i vote for an o/nite camp at the dam at nundle
somewhere to swim
caravan friendly
and heaps of tracks to explore

Nundle would be good, but! We will have to do some track research, so we're not just drivin through pine plantations.
Also what about the distance for Sydney guys if they come? FatBoy?

dont we have a member in nundle area??
might be good for track info
anyway
wherever we go is fine by me

Nundle isn't far from Tamworth. About 3 hours up the New England roughly, so about 5 hours from your place, FB.

The tracks we went on were a lot of fun. We didn't know where we were going, but we still had a lot of fun.

Next time, I have to remember to put the hitch receiver block in!

I don't mind where the event is. I don't think camping @ Watagans is worth it, too many heroes from Sydney go there. Far, far fewer people up Nundle way. The drive up just makes it all the more interesting!

Return trip would be by highway if we're towing though. Not too many rigs could get over those stupid rises they put in the road. I'd have no trouble getting through the 20 river crossings with the van on, but those mounds were stupid.

Ill probably still be keen for an over nighter. Depending on what's happening. I'm a bit everywhere ATM. But I'm pretty sure I'm still in.

yeah nundle was good.. im about a 50/50 chance of goin if we're goin to nundle because I'll have a about a week or 2 week baby by then and the distance may be too far for me then but will know closer to the trip....

Nundle ain't as far as Tamworth. That is like going right around the back to come in. For Sydney people, it basically up the free way to Bennet's Green, turn left and take the New England and turn right around Wallabadah or similar.

You can also short cup near Freemans' Waterhole to Branxton to avoid that mess near Bennett's Green & Maitland. For some reason, google like to take diversion via Peats Ridge, Mangrove Mtn, Wollombi & Broke.

I've been up the forest heaps of times but usually just wing it lol drive up whatever tracks we find sorta thing

I'll be in forecast dependant, maybe not.

Firmed up I'll play, feb 9th nudle?

Someone want to edit the thread subject to reflect?

its still on
the date hasn,t changed
we just need to decide barringtons or nundle ??

Is it planned as a camping trip? Heading up from Sydney it'll be a shit of a day trip.

I'll need time to plan, I'll bring a camper for the overnight if there is an overnight,

Latest posts

Back