OBD 2 compatible

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike

Reaction score
hi all, just wondering if anyone out there can tell me if the 03 str zd30 is obd2 compatible and where i can get something that will read the ecu? cheers guys

Nope not from all the other threads on here, Full OBDII in D22's didn't start until about 07/08 or thereabouts.

yeah i read the threads and couldn get a clear answer. spewing. ive got a bluetooth transmitter plugged in but its saying it not reading ecu. i thought that was why...

So.... Scangauge II are no good on the 3.0ltr ZD30 Navaras.... is that correct ??

If that's correct, that a damn shame as I was planning on getting one to mainly use as a Trip Computer for economy, etc.....

I thought all cars after 2000 were OBD compliant ??

Not even all cars today are OBDII compliant. D22's diddnt become OBDII compliant enough to run SG until atleast 07/08.

Yep Krafty's right, they became compliant with the common rail 2.5 in 2008.

I bought Dave's off him because it didn't work in his 06 I think it is.

Typing the exact way OBD compliance works is too much for me on this stupid F&%$#n tablet but the basics are something along the lines of; there is several different ports available to manufacturers and one of them must be used and those ports may have different version of compliance but there is no single must have system for all cars. Therefore some OBD scanners work fully on some modles but only partially on other models, or not at all on some others.

I was under the Dash of my '03 D22 and noticed the OBD connector.... Does anyone know or tried to connect a scangauge to one of these 3ltrs to actually see what works and what doesn't..... there must be some part of the SGII that works ??

Dave couldn't get one to work in an 06 so chances are an 03 is even less likely to work.

I was under the Dash of my '03 D22 and noticed the OBD connector.... Does anyone know or tried to connect a scangauge to one of these 3ltrs to actually see what works and what doesn't..... there must be some part of the SGII that works ??

Try ECUTalk.

Latest posts

Back