offroad and communications amateur radio

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pats

Reaction score
just a general question are there any amateur radio operators on this forum, be good to find out and make contact.

If not and your interested make contact anyway my club holds courses for radio enthusiast to get involved with this medium, I have found radio a great means of having backup when you're away from phone coverage and the UHF doesn't get a response

looking forward to hearing from you..

Pat S
Qld

Hi Pat, I am. VK2JDR mostly work on 40m covering Aus. I'm in Sydney so wouldn't have any probs to qld.

David

Was VK4FADL but missed paying this years license. Wife was crook and it got over looked early this year. I will re-sit my test but this time I'll get my standard and not foundation.

I listen in a fare bit but don't transmit while not paid up.

comms and travelling

Hi Gents..

Thanks for the call..... mine is vk4fpat running from south brisbane area. I look forward to further calls if they are willing.

I am involved with southside amatuer radio club based in logan VK4WSS and have regular meetings on 2mt's.. running our own repeater, 147.075Mghz.

Thanks for the shout gents

Latest posts

Back