Offroad'n Lighting Solutions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Josh, just wondering if you have two of the 10w bullet style lights and a 24w light left, going to mount the 10w to the roof rack and the 24w under the tray, cheers.

Also, would you be able to wire them up for me? Would like the roof ones to be both reverse lights and work lights

Last edited:
Hey josh how much for 20" single row light bar and what mounting design is it ?

Hi Josh, just wondering if you have two of the 10w bullet style lights and a 24w light left, going to mount the 10w to the roof rack and the 24w under the tray, cheers.

Also, would you be able to wire them up for me? Would like the roof ones to be both reverse lights and work lights

Yes no problem nifty we have these in stock, and yes we can install these for you. Pm me your details again or give me a call and we can discuss install cost and the such.

Hey josh how much for 20" single row light bar and what mounting design is it ?

There are two different mounting options for the 20 inch singles both mount from underneath the lights on type use sliding feat that you can move around and the other are fixed position. We are waiting on a shipment currently which will hopefully be in in the next week and will update you with pricing when they land. We do currently have dual rows in stock at 280 including freight or 270 pickup price.

Oh k well I'm after an led bar with the side swivel mounts cause of where I'm going to put it do u have any 20 inch bars with these mounting styles?

Yes our dual row bars have swivel legs on them so you can change the angle of the light. Yes these bars are in stock aswell. They go for $270 pickup or $280 freighted.

I've collected lights off Josh before, he's in winthrop/murdoch area pretty much straight off south street

Hi George i went to send you a private msg however you inbox is full at the moment. if you want to pm me your mobile number i will msg you my details through. if not post up when you have emptied some of your inbox.

Hey Daveo,
We only carry 7" 55 watt hids in a pencil beam which are 180 a pair then from $40 dollars to fit them depending on where they need to go and what you need them fitted to.

Hey guys some images of a comparo we did of light bars, LED and HID spot lights.

The first image is our 90W led spot lights 18*5W Cree LEDS($600 a pair) VS a pair of narva extremes retro fitted with 55 HIDs.

The second image is similar but with hi beam on in the spot lights and the top pics of our 16W flush mount/recessed mount fog lights/reverse lights with and without low beams to show you how bright they are, valued at $150 a pair.

Josh

Attachments

• LEDvsHID.jpg
    LEDvsHID.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Side169055s.jpg
    Side169055s.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 70
Howdy fella - what happened with the air lockers for d22"s ? I'm looking at prices now ! cheers

we decided to cease getting the lockers in as ARB had told us they would try and pursue the mater legally. In saying that we had passed the contact info we had on to some friends and they have been happy with what they got and said it was definitely worth the saving vs headache of dealing with the company directly. Keep in mind when we checked with them they did not have the D22 lockers in production. It could be different now tho or if someone was to buy them in a bulk lot 10 was the minimum order to produce them they could get them and sell them secretly on the forum if they so choose to.

Latest posts

Back