Oh Dear!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
P1030022.jpg

Worse still the trailer was being pulled by a 100 series 'Cruiser!

he didnt want to get the tires dirty on the bitumen. its not broken down just trying to save on fuel costs and wear and tear.

HEHE

Here I am waiting for delivery for a D40 and you put up stuff like that:sad:

However I know 2 owners of D40's and they have had a faultless run out of them. So fingers crossed.

With the D40's chalk brake pads and rotors, some owners will do anything to avoid the wear.

One thing is for sure it's not a D22 tow vehicle because the road is on an incline

KraftyPg said:
Do you know you are the only person ever to tell me to get a long rope, usually it's a short one hung over something high. You really are a gentleman!

I'm alway looking out for people krafty. Wouldn't want you getting hurt now.

For all we know it could have been some idiot walked past during the night and punched a screwdriver through the poor guy's radiator. I realise the amusement value obtained in continually making harsh jibes at the other models but when it comes down to it, we've all chosen to drive the Navara. Not all of us can afford the coin to get the D40, some of us prefer the shorter wheelbase of the D22, some like the comforts of the D40.

I think we should remember that we're all here for the SAME reason, and not try to be too inflammatory towards each others' choice, because in a way that does become a personal attack, which is neither justifiable nor warranted in this environment where we're trying to promote the Navara (not a specific model).

We're all (supposed to be) friends here, I had hoped!

Old.Tony said:
For all we know it could have been some idiot walked past during the night and punched a screwdriver through the poor guy's radiator. I realise the amusement value obtained in continually making harsh jibes at the other models but when it comes down to it, we've all chosen to drive the Navara. Not all of us can afford the coin to get the D40, some of us prefer the shorter wheelbase of the D22, some like the comforts of the D40.

I think we should remember that we're all here for the SAME reason, and not try to be too inflammatory towards each others' choice, because in a way that does become a personal attack, which is neither justifiable nor warranted in this environment where we're trying to promote the Navara (not a specific model).

We're all (supposed to be) friends here, I had hoped!

It's nothing personal haha. Everyone
Knows this

its all about having a bit of a laugh
i havent been offended and quite enjoy the mud throwing from both sides
they are both great utes and we all know that

Latest posts

Back