our western QLD trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see one of the people in your group has a Lifestyle Campertrailer.... How did it go??

We had one of the 1st/2nd model ones and for the build quality and money, it was imho one of the best Campertrailers around, tuff as nails, but heavy though.

Great pics by the way.... no mechanical issues within the group??

What time of the year was your trip and how recent??

rob

my mates Lifestyle went great! they have had it for 3-4 years this is the second time it has been out here it has also been to canarvon and camerons corner, theylove it the Patrol pulled it no problems, it will go to the cape.

no mechanical issues we did about 5000 k;s in 3 1/2 weeks.
this trip was june 2012 .
we went to see the camel races but they were rained out, had a great time anyway.

my mates Lifestyle went great! they have had it for 3-4 years this is the second time it has been out here it has also been to canarvon and camerons corner, theylove it the Patrol pulled it no problems, it will go to the cape.

no mechanical issues we did about 5000 k;s in 3 1/2 weeks.
this trip was june 2012 .
we went to see the camel races but they were rained out, had a great time anyway.

Cool..... We actually came across the Owner (John Swinglehurst) of the Lifestyle Campertrailer business at the Dig Tree last year in June '12. Him and a group of his mates who were also towing Lifestyle campers were x-ing the Simpson while testing his new models..... nothing like a tax deductible holiday :)

Latest posts

Back