Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably easier said then done when you have no friends.

Stop it mate, you're killing me. Hey, guess how many mates you'll have when you win the Harrop voucher worth, what was it, $990.00 and get a 4WD Systems auto locker for the other diff that won't be running the Harrop and your rig is sitting on new suspension.

I can see it now, you'll be sitting under your new awning sipping beers and your new mates will be trying to squeeze in next to you under the awning to get out of the sun.

Stop it mate, you're killing me. Hey, guess how many mates you'll have when you win the Harrop voucher worth, what was it, $990.00 and get a 4WD Systems auto locker for the other diff that won't be running the Harrop and your rig is sitting on new suspension.

I can see it now, you'll be sitting under your new awning sipping beers and your new mates will be trying to squeeze in next to you under the awning to get out of the sun.

Mate you drive a hard bargain

That's a compete lie, they will still be trying to get there in their unlocked navs, but that's ok coz you will be passed out drunk under your new awning from all the cans you had to drink waiting for them. Who needs friends anyways. No good unless they can keep up.

I just got back from picking up more awesome prizes!! check out what we have now!!

An ARB high out put compressor and five quick tyre deflators, you can get a deflator just for attending, or travelling the big Km along with other goodies.

It even comes mounted in its own toolbox/carry case and 6m long airline.

we also got a stack of ARB magazines/catalogues to put in our show bags

I just got back from picking up more awesome prizes!! check out what we have now!!

An ARB high out put compressor and five quick tyre deflators, you can get a deflator just for attending, or travelling the big Km along with other goodies.

It even comes mounted in its own toolbox/carry case and 6m long airline.

we also got a stack of ARB magazines/catalogues to put in our show bags

Bad news just had a look around the house and all the prizes seem to be gone, oh well better luck next year people

Latest posts

Back