Over $8000 in prizes to be won

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok done now grab some tickets, look at the prizes and tell me what you want and well go from there.

Who on the south side of Brisbane is going to the muster???

I am very keen to buy some tickets in the Raffles, but of course I need somebody to be there to collect all my prizes.lol

If anybody is going from the south side.
Can you please give me a holler or PM me.

I can arrange to meet you somewhere to give you my tickets.

As I am not able to attend the muster.

And I can't see the point in purchasing tickets if no one is there to collect prizes.

SO GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTH SIDE AND GOING!

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

Who on the south side of Brisbane is going to the muster???

I am very keen to buy some tickets in the Raffles, but of course I need somebody to be there to collect all my prizes.lol

If anybody is going from the south side.
Can you please give me a holler or PM me.

I can arrange to meet you somewhere to give you my tickets.

As I am not able to attend the muster.

And I can't see the point in purchasing tickets if no one is there to collect prizes.

SO GIVE ME A SHOUT IF YOU ARE FROM THE SOUTH SIDE AND GOING!

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️
Gonzo is going mate.

OR do you want a PLUG'N'GO throttle controller?

Berrima Diesel and DP CHIP have donated one voucher so you can grab one to suit your rig

Last edited:
If I do it will be a last minute choice mate the kids have 4 things on that weekend and Trish is so damm sick I am worried she may lose her job. But things change still unsure Nath.

Does this make it go faster? Lol

I use a similar unit on my Ranger and it just allows you to alter the throttle response, so it smooths out the power delivery and almost eliminates turbo lag.
When i turn mine up it "feels" like you have installed a chip lol

I use a similar unit on my Ranger and it just allows you to alter the throttle response, so it smooths out the power delivery and almost eliminates turbo lag.

When i turn mine up it "feels" like you have installed a chip lol

Okies thanks lol

There's too many prizes and I don't know what half do but I'm sure my nav needs them all lol #firstworldproblems

There's too many prizes and I don't know what half do but I'm sure my nav needs them all lol #firstworldproblems

The awning is a great prize and can go on any car.

also The Ultimate Suspension's $500 voucher can be used to set up your suspension, BUT they also do heaps of other stuff like MCC bar work or new brake Rotors wind

booster throttle controllers like the one i use.

Recovery gear and bag to keep for when your off road may come in handy to tow Hiluxs with??

also if you want to run a dual Battery then the Redarc unit is the best you can get

-

Last edited:
O dont forget about the Auto LOKKA for you diff or maybe the Harrop $990 voucher so you can put a E-Locker in the rear and the LOKKA in the front? but because you dont do allot of 4x4 stuff maybe he other prizes are more suited??

The awning is a great prize and can go on any car.

also The Ultimate Suspension's $500 voucher can be used to set up your suspension, BUT they also do heaps of other stuff like MCC bar work or new brake Rotors wind

booster throttle controllers like the one i use.

Recovery gear and bag to keep for when your off road may come in handy to tow Hiluxs with??

-

Thanks nath!!
They all sound good lol *cough* Steve ;) *cough* lol

Back