over wheel arch storage

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isiman

Reaction score
Hi there,
A couple of weeks ago I saw some pics on the forums here of a ute that had some nice storage over the wheel arch - from the tailgate to the back of the tub... but for the life of me now I can't find it.
So, if you have some ideas of this, can you post some pics please?

The idea was a couple of compartments either side of the wheel arch and probably a bit over the wheel arch for soft stuff (eg snatch straps etc), it was in marine mat and that is about all I can remember.

If you have something like this, can I copy your ideas ? :cheers!:
Also, if you do have something like that, how did you secure it in the tub?

Thanks all!

Matt76's D40 had something similar (but only on one side) to what you describe which holds the battery and tools. I can't remember the thread title but I believe it had something to do with "lift" which is no doubt too much of a generic word to search for.

Try an advanced search looking for threads "started" by Matt76 you should find it.

I'd show you mine but I never bothered taking pics of it so unless you are next door it would be pointless. As for securing it I used three bolts that go into the tail light cavity and a customised wing nut set up that kind of works like the D40 tie downs into the utilitrack system

Latest posts

Back