parabolic leaf springs for d22 navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KrazyKyle

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Don't know if anyone is interested but I emailed westaustralia springs today in regards to if they could or would provide parabolic leaf springs to suit our d22 navaras and I received this email in return.

"Currently we do not have any plans to develop our parabolic range to include the Navara.
It may occur in the future depending on demand as to have them manufactured I must order 40 parabolic springs before they can be manufactured."

I don't know much about cost yet but just seeing what peoples thoughts are?

they don't because they are a load of shite, search sax suspension on here and you will learn all you need to know about parabolic leaf springs.

Hi are your sure that sax springs are parabolic because on their website they don't suggest that they are. I thought sax were rubbish for other reasons. I do know pretty much all new European work vans etc like transit vans, vw vans, Mercedes vito etc are all parabolic springs and from the ones that I've been in have all had very smooth rides. I'm not sure what parabolic would be like on a 4wd for flex etc though. Just went to nz in a campervan and it had parabolic springs in the rear and it was very smooth.

Latest posts

Back