Part Swap - Injection Pump (electronic for manual)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Working on a DYI project with a QD32 ETi engine. It has an electronic fuel injection pump. I am looking to go mechanical instead of electronic. Does someone have a TD27 mechanical fuel injection pump that they would be interested in working out out a trade of some sort?

Working on a DYI project with a QD32 ETi engine. It has an electronic fuel injection pump. I am looking to go mechanical instead of electronic. Does someone have a TD27 mechanical fuel injection pump that they would be interested in working out out a trade of some sort?
I am in Canada

I recently bought a QD32 Ti pump from Alibarba, Mechanical pump with turbo diaphram on top. Cost me aprox $1,000 AUD have only had id running a few miutes so far using one temporary wire from battery. Note if you use ETI gear on a mechanical pump the timing needs to be changed 2 teeth. [ retard, I think ] Im still feeling my way.

Any hints would be great. Once I acquire a pump the fun begins. Just in the process of securing the transmission mount and welding in the motor mounts. 20190415_182414.jpg

Also you need to alter throttle pedal. I think you need to retain electric throttle posision sensor for auto gearbox function.. Saying that is it auto manual?
I have an auto and had to fabricate sort of a duplication of what was already there so that the little short cable still opperated the TPS and the addition operats the pump control.

Also you need to alter throttle pedal. I think you need to retain electric throttle posision sensor for auto gearbox function.. Saying that is it auto manual?
I have an auto and had to fabricate sort of a duplication of what was already there so that the little short cable still opperated the TPS and the addition operats the pump control.
There are no electronics (ECM). The transmission is a 5 speed standard (T-5 from a 2010 ford mustang) that has been retro-fit to this motor that came only with an automatic. Previously I had an SD 2.2, however with 61 horse it couldn't do the job. My challenge is to go 100% manual.

Latest posts

Back