Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
I didnt plastidip anything its super enamel with primer.. I figured that I wont be going back to chrome anymore I like the new look

Last edited:
How though is that enamel paint? I've been wanting to do my recovery gear one color do you think it will chip and crack of?

Enamel works fine for grilles and mirrors as long as you prep the surface properley as you know. Light sand to roughen up the surface, good clean with prepsol or similar, then nice even dry coats.

I even go to the extreme of around 8 coats just to make sure. Hasnt let me down yet.

The only recovery gear that I've ever heard of with a good paint job is the stuff that hasn't been used yet. Be proud of yours!:redcool:

I war never expecting it to last forever just maybe as long as possible :p

Hopefully never needed to be used

Our cars would been brothers!!! Haha 20" rims chrome detail..

Attachments

• image-356207460.jpg
    image-356207460.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 168
You blokes should black out the headlights. That way cops with infra-red speed guns would never get a reflection of the thing.

Fully cloaked:cool:

Last edited:
You blokes should black out the headlights. That way cops with infra-red speed guns would never get a reflection of the thing.

Fully cloaked:cool:

Could the 'ST' be short for "STealth" or "Stealth Tactical" ? I know the X in mine represents the tread patterns I leave behind when I'm trying to do any sort of 4WDing.

Right next to the 'N A V A R A' on the tailgate you should add a 'N I N J A' in red. I wonder how many people will stop you at the lights and ask where you got it from - and how many Google searches for the term "Navara Ninja" happen!

Back