Performance mods D40 Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you guys enjoying the thread so far?

• YES

Votes: 159 93.5%
  • NO

Votes: 11 6.5%

• Total voters
So here is some update! Sold the Xrox bar and went to stock front until I get my new bullbar from BC prodcuts in the next few weeks. Started parting out the tub and got a steel tray that I'm customising making it 1800x1500 I'll have some pics soon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444613202.555422.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444613215.477941.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444613229.785298.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444613242.826180.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1444613249.495865.jpg

Big dollars spent there I guess...

What a big change from when we met at land cruiser park with Happy John, Rustynavara, Eric, and a few others.
Good on you mate!!

Last edited:
Big dollars spent there I guess...

What a big change from when we met at land cruiser park with Happy John, Rustynavara, Eric, and a few others.
Good on you mate!!

Cheers man! Yeh it's taken a massive amount of time effort and money but I'm happy with the nav! Always doing little mods to it when I can.. We are due for another meet! Not sure if you guys are on facebook but nissan navara BRISBANE is where it all happens these days

Cheers man! Yeh it's taken a massive amount of time effort and money but I'm happy with the nav! Always doing little mods to it when I can.. We are due for another meet! Not sure if you guys are on facebook but nissan navara BRISBANE is where it all happens these days

End of the day you will always be chasing "that old thing"up to LCP !!! Cheers Man.

Latest posts

Back